[ Kochi-Munnar-Thekkady-Alleppey-Kochi Package ]
5 Nights / 6 Days
DAY 1 Kochi : Pick up from Cochin Airport / Railway station and visit following places, Mattancherry Jews Town,Dutch Palace,Jewish Synagogue,Saint Francis Church,
Santa Cruse Basilica,Fort Kochi Beach. Check in to hotel.
DAY 2 Munnar : After breakfast checkout from hotel and head towards Munnar and on the way visit Cheeyappara Water falls , Valara Water Falls , Spice garden and check In to hotel.
DAY 3 Munnar : After breakfast visit Rose garden,Photo point, Sun moon valley(speed boating) Kundala dam,Eco point, Mattuppetti dam Tea Museum. Back to the hotel in the evening.
DAY 4 Thekkady : After breakfast check out from the Hotel and head towards Thekkady. On the way visit following: Periyar Tiger Reserve. Boating in Periyar river(additional cost). Elephant Safari(additional charge), Tribal Dance(additional charge),back to the hotel.
DAY 5 Alappzuha (houseboat) : After breakfast check out from hotel head towards Alleppey for a houseboat cruise.
Check in by 12:00 PM. Check Out by 9:00AM.All three meals included.
DAY 6 N/A : After breakfast check out from houseboat and visit Alleppey Beach and Mullakal Temple and head towards Cochin Airport / Railway station. With the sweet memories head back home.
1 Night Kochi
2 Nights Munnar
1 Night Thekkady
1 Night Alleppey Houseboat
• Transportation by A/c Indica Vehicles, with pickup as well as drop at Airport or Railway station
• Accommodation will be on twin Sharing basis
• Free of charge breakfast
• Children below 5 yrs. will enjoy free touring
• Fuel charge, Driver Bata, toll fees, vehicle parking fees, road tax and interstate charges
• For packages including houseboats, check in time will be 12:00PM and check out is at 9:00AM. NB: In case of A/C Houseboat, A/C will be functioning from 9PM to 6AM only.
• Houseboat eateries include welcome drinks, lunch, tea & snacks, dinner, breakfast etc.
• All touring, land and inter hotel transfer
• Air Fare or Train Fare
• Boating fees and entry charges in sight seeing areas.
• Portage fees at hotels and airports, telephone charges, insurance, tips, mineral water, wine, and other personal items.
• Activities mentioned as optional in the itinerary will be charged.
• Mandatory Gala Dinner on New Year and X'mas(if applicable) will be charged.
• Rooms in hill stations like Munnar and Thekkady will be non-AC unless it is specifically mentioned.